Charlene

Charlene
Look to the Future

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

To: My Future Mr. Right

When I think of him my mind wonders and nothing can disturb my thought, when I talk to him my heart skips a beat, when I see his face butterflies swell up in my stomach. What is it? Is it lust, is it infatuation, and is it love? What is it?
I want to know can anybody tell me. He makes me laugh. What’s wrong with me, I have Goosebumps creeping up my arms, I can’t get him off my mind, my heart is sinking, my mind is wondering, my stomach is tangled up and yet I don’t know what to think.
We talk for hours about nothing at all but yet we can’t stop talking to each other. When dose this feeling stop?
Dose it ever? I close my eyes and all I see is him, I try to sleep at night but the thought of him keeps me awake.
By,
Charlene M. Stokes

No comments:

Post a Comment