Charlene

Charlene
Look to the Future

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Who Knows Me

Who Knows Me?
Who knows me? Nobody they may think they know the real me but they don't. What can i tell you that you don't know? I could probably tell you allot you don't know about me. Lets start here, I hate life. I mean besides hanging out with friends and very rearly haveing a good time at home. ok or talking to someone on the internet. Life just suck's So right now at this moment i am thinking why live? And the answer is because i am here for a reason. I may not know that reason just yet but i shall find out.. Because god did put me here for somthing even though i may not know it know i will go on living even when life can can make you work so hard you start harting it... but the reason i do not know and will fine out andi shall go on living even when i feel worthless...
By,
Charlene M. Stokes

No comments:

Post a Comment